MyyTake.com (“MyyTake”) is committed to the privacy of its Users.
As a MyyTake.com Site user (includes “you”, “User” or any other like expression), you retain ownership rights, title or interest in your Content. We know you want to remain in control of your personal information as well. We realize that earning and retaining your trust is of paramount importance and it’s a responsibility we take very seriously, every day.
A. What personal information we collect from you and how we use it
B. With whom (if anyone) your personal information is shared
C. How you can update or correct your personal information and how you can opt-out of receiving our promotional emails
D. What safeguards we have in place to protect your personal information
E. Other information you should know about your privacy
Information we collect from you
When browsing our site and availing Services, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make a user account, or other services. We need to collect your personal information in order to provide you with our Services. In the table below we have listed out the types of personal data we may collect, the reason for the same and who it may be shared with it:
|S. No.||Information||Purpose(s)||Who will it be shared with, if any?|
|1.||Name||Register an account with us.||Affiliate companies, Third party Service providers, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement agencies.|
|2.||Address||Register an account with us, Invoices (if required).||Third party Service providers, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement agencies.|
|3.||Nationality||Register an account with us.||Third party Service providers, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement agencies.|
|4.||Age/Date of Birth||Register an account with us.||Third party Service providers, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement agencies.|
|5.||Email address||Register an account with us, Subscribe to Marketing and Promotions, Invoices, Submit enquiries with us.||Affiliate Companies, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement Agency|
|6.||Phone Number||Register an account with us.||Affiliate Companies, our Group companies, others within our organisation, Law enforcement Agency.|
Information we automatically collect from you
When you visit us on our Site and avail Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, the information we collect automatically may include, but is not limited to, information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your operating system and carrier. For website users, details of any referring website or exit pages as well as broad geographic location (e.g., country or city-level location) may also be collected.
We may also collect other technical information such as how your device has interacted with our website, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content on our website is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Services for our visitors, for example, to customize your user experience, tailor your searches and show you advertisements that may be of interest. We may also use this automatic information to prevent and detect fraud.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “Cookies and similar tracking technology.”
Information we collect when you use Apps
When you use one of your smart phone app, tablet app, or applications for other platforms (collectively “App” or “Apps” as applicable), we may also collect, for example:
- Information about the functionality of the Apps you access and use. This allows us to identify those areas of the Apps that are of interest to our Users so that we can refine and continuously improve the Apps.
- Your device’s unique device identifier (“UID”). Each App sends us the device’s UID, a sequence of numbers or characters that are unique to your device. We use this on the first opening of the App so that we can confirm to our advertising networks the number of downloads resulting from clicks on their respective ad banners and other marketing tools. When an email address is provided, we associate this with your current UID/cookie ID for the purposes of providing a seamless experience across your devices.
- Information about your current location. When you use an App’s ‘find hotels near your current location’ or similar features that suggest relevant content based on location, or otherwise provide location-based services, we use information about your current location – provided by your device using GPS or similar technologies – to show relevant content or other localized information. We do not collect location data unless you expressly use a location-based feature, and you can switch off location data collection at any time through your phone settings menu.
- Error reporting information. This enables us to investigate the error and to improve the stability of the App for future releases. As part of these error reports, the App sends us information about the mobile device type and version, the UID, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. We may use this information to investigate and remediate the error and to assist you in completing an impacted booking.
You have the ability to control what information an App sends to us. You can exercise this control either by changing the settings of the App under its setting menu or changing the settings of your mobile device.
Alternatively, you can remove the App from your device entirely and access our services through our website.
Information that we obtain from third party sources
Periodically, we lawfully obtain personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive includes updated contact information like email, demographic information and feedback from third party services providers.
Information we collect when you communicate with us via the following methods
When using a social media feature, if you have chosen to include personal information in your social media account, we may access information such as your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, email address, town or district and any other information you have chosen to make available. We do not store or use any data related to the friends you are connected with on a social media site.
Cookies and similar tracking technology
- To help us recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on this website.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to request to disable cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
In addition to the above cookies, we may use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as “flash cookies,” on our web site. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content on our website. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies but can store data more complex than simple text. To find out more about flash cookies or how to disable them, please visit: Flash Player Help site.
This site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or read cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to, for example, help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
We may combine the information you give us with information related to your information we receive about you from third parties who carry out services on our behalf. The information received via Cookies and similar technologies may allow us to track your activities across devices and users’ clickstream data associated with the Cookies.
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; and/or
- To comply with the law of the land
Period of Retention
Place of Storage and Transfer
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Please note that your information entered into your account is stored on the servers of our hosting service provider, Amazon Web Services. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable industry standards as means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Under data protection regulations applicable in different parts of the world, you retain certain rights with regard to your personal data including to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. We will take all reasonable steps to comply with your requests to exercise your rights in relation to your data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to MyyTake. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
How you can opt-out of receiving our promotional emails?
At any point you can opt-out from receiving our promotional emails by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located at the bottom of all our emails or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do contact us regarding the same.
By email: email@example.com
The Courts at New Delhi in India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to the exclusion of other courts and applicable law shall be Indian Law for usage of websites / apps including adherence/compliance/ performance of the terms and conditions, thereto.